Saturday, February 6, 2016

Making This My Year

I decided that 2016 is going to be my year.

Crafting a life in the world of the arts can be a tricky thing to navigate,
but one must take control, set goals and work to meet those goals.
The work to make this my year began last year.
Many calls were made, messages and images sent while I worked at my easel and my  jewelry workbench.
Before the New Year rang in, I had lined up 4 shows to exhibit my paintings.

Today is the opening of my first show for 2016.
Earlier this week, I was at 
Wallingford Community Arts Center
to hang a selection paintings.
 My display is on the walls of BeaDazzle,
 the Community Art Center's gift shop.
Some of the paintings are nestled along with pieces of my jewelry.

The Duke Gallery is featuring the inspired work of Dale Roberts.
A reception will be held on Sunday, February 21 from 2pm to 4pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment